Candidates must be at least 18 years old and/or considered the age of majority in their country of origin. They must also be from a European Member State or a Schengen Convention Member State. This competition is intended for choreographers who use academic dance language.
For the preliminary selection stage, candidates must provide:
- An artistic Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- One or several videos of their works. They should be provided via a Url and hosted on a video sharing website (e.g. Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion).
- One page letter of intention comprised of an outline of the artistic project that the candidate would like to submit the day of the competition.
- Any additional artistic piece of information likely to highlight the candidate’s choreographic work.
- dead-line to apply : 22 December 2023
→ Any application dossier submitted incomplete shall be considered null and void.